- Contact: Shannon Hancock
- Phone: 913-253-5084
- Address: 13720 Roe Ave., Bldg. C – Leawood, KS 66224
- Website: Saint Paul School of Theology
Providing 50% off tuition scholarships to enrolled, degree-seeking students, Saint Paul School of Theology is a seminary committed to the formation of people for innovative, creative ministry. Grounded in the academic study of faith and ministry, theology is practiced both in a traditional classroom and in a contextual curriculum offering on-campus, online, and hybrid learning courses at a FLEXible schedule. Upon graduating, alumni have followed their calling around the world for ministry, service, and leadership.
• Doctor of Ministry: Spiritual Leadership in Unsettled Times, offered in partnership with the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, Gamaliel, and Metro Organization for Racial and Economic Equity, provides ministry leaders an opportunity to reflect more deeply on their theology, identity, and practice of ministry while developing a model of ministry which can be commended to other leaders.
• Master of Divinity prepares leaders for ministry in a church setting, chaplaincy, and other religious leadership forms. Graduates provide leadership in the renewal of the church, demonstrate a critical and practical understanding of the Bible, and obtain the requirements necessary for ordination.
• Master of Arts in Christian Ministry is designed to provide theologically informed and competent lay and ordained leaders in specialized ministry for the local church and beyond.
• Master of Arts in Theological Studies is designed to be an academic concentration for persons intending to pursue further graduate studies such as a doctoral or Ph.D. program; or by laypersons desiring to strengthen the religious basis of their lives and vocations.