The Sundays keep coming, meanwhile the world is churning. How do you keep going? The last several years have brought upheaval and conflict within many congregations, or worse yet, apathy.
2024 Theme: Sustaining and Nurturing the Preaching Life
What sustains your preaching and nurtures your call to preach in these turbulent times?
- If you have some ready responses to that, perhaps you will find opportunities to share those learnings with colleagues at the 2024 Festival of Homiletics.
- And even if you cannot begin to answer the question, we’re creating space just for you to discover new practices and people to walk with you into sustainability.
Registration for the 2024 Festival of Homiletics opens on November 15, 2023.
This year the festival registration will include a super early-bird registration rate that runs through November 30, so be ready to get the best value for in-person registration.
Hear directly from preachers you know and respect who keep coming back to the Festival:
Come to the Festival of Homiletics in Pittsburgh
What are your reasons? In addition to networking, hearing great preaching (that you didn’t have to prepare yourself!), and gaining inspiration for your own sermons, you can add this year “renewing and sustaining the preaching life” with the festival’s intentional focus on nurturing your spirit as well as your craft.
Now is a very good time to consider your options:
- In person participation in Pittsburgh (with access to three venues, vendor fair, livestreams and recordings)
- Online access (with full access to livestreams, chat, and recordings)
- Free livestream (with livestream from one venue)
Come renew, refresh, and recharge your spirit!
Registration opens November 15.